I am not a doctor nor do I have certifications of any kind. I don’t prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
So how can I help you?
Having been diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in 2003, what I have to offer is years of experience that I can share with you.
I have become convinced that, if given the proper care and nutrition, your body has the ability to heal itself, whatever your current state of health. I’ve seen changes in my own life and that of my family, as well as having learned from others’ experiences.
There are four components to our health: Physical, Mental, Emotional, and Spiritual. All are linked and all must be addressed.
I will provide you with encouragement and this is crucial; it takes courage to face any form of illness head on. I’ll also help you with information, friendly advice and ideas, opinions and resources, and possibly most importantly, options (some of which you probably wont get from the medical establishment).
My goal is to:-
- Encourage and empower you to take control of your health.
- Help you identify areas in your life that may be negatively affecting your health.
- Help you create diet and lifestyle habits that support your body’s ability to detoxify and repair.
- Share healing strategies that have been beneficial for me and others.
- Give you the information you need to make the best decisions for your life.
Perhaps you or someone you love has just been diagnosed? Want to find out more? Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you. And don’t worry; I won’t add you to any mailing lists and I won’t pass your details on to anyone else either.
If one-to-one support isn’t right for you, perhaps you’d be better off getting a copy of my book, Ulcerative Colitis: when the bottom falls out of your world. It’s currently available on Amazon Kindle and I intend to have it out in paperback and audio format soon.